Let the sun shine through a colourful catcher that you make yourself! The end result gives the appearance of stained glass and features a grain elevator, which were long a staple on the Prairie horizon.
The kit includes:
- step-by-step instructions
- thread and a needle to stitch around the edges
- two pieces of specially cut wood
- ample tissue paper in a variety of colors to create your own design
- transparent thread for hanging
- a suction cup hook for hanging your creation
Each finished sun catcher is just over 4 inches (10 cm) wide. This project takes only a few hours to complete but does need some time to dry before hanging. You will need your own glue complete it.
Shipping is free. Your package will arrive in a bubble mailer with a handwritten thank-you card.
Please leave a note at checkout if you have colour preferences for your supplies.
© Canadian Stitchery