Let the sun shine through a gorgeous geometric heart sun catcher that you make yourself! The end result gives the appearance of stained glass.
The kit includes:
- step-by-step instructions
- thread and a needle to stitch a subtle line around the edges
- two pieces of heart-shaped laser-cut wood
- ample tissue paper in a variety of colors to create your own design
- transparent thread for hanging
- a suction cup hook for your window
Each finished suncatcher is just over 4 inches (10 cm) wide. This project takes only a few hours to complete but does need some time to dry before hanging. You will need your own glue complete the design. Shipping is free.
© Canadian Stitchery